Search Feature

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Biscuits and Spicy Sausage Gravy

I love biscuits and gravy while camping....it's a no effort breakfast.

I place my biscuits in an oiled or buttered tin pie pan.....



Place another oiled pie pan on top as a lid.....

Wrap the whole thing with foil.....


Place on a medium fire, flipping and turning for even cooking.
I brown my spicy breakfast sausage.....






Add flour and seasonings to the browned sausage........


Add milk and let the gravy slowly thicken and bubble.....







The biscuits take from 20 to 30 minutes......





A really easy, no effort breakfast while camping.....also pretty tasty! :)




I also use this method on my grill at home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM, YUM!

cowgirl said...

lol...Thanks Anonymous! :)

teegee said...

Yummmmmm!!!

cowgirl said...

Thank you Tara!
Hope you try them sometime. The biscuits can be made on a grill too. :)