Search Feature

Friday, April 4, 2008

Grilled fish tacos with chipotle slaw

I love fish tacos. :) There are so many ways to make them, this is one of my favorites.



I sprinkle the fish (cod) with some of my home-smoked, homemade seasoned salt.



Then I make the chipotle slaw...
Mix 1/2 cup of mayo
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped (you can use more)
some chopped onion
salt to taste
a squeeze of lime juice
and 1 bag of pre-shredded cabbage
chill while grilling the fish.




Onto the hot grill....smoked fish would be great too.








The hot tortillas and grilled fish.



I made some fresh pico de gallo too. (onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and salt)



The finished taco....I made too many, but what the heck. They are good for breakfast too. lol









No comments: