Search Feature

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pepper Rolled Bacon

I was able to try out some of my homegrown bacon the other day.
This is the cracked black pepper rolled bacon.....

Here is the link to how I made the bacon.... http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2008/12/making-bacon-part-3-cold-smoking.html










I fried 2 sopes until light brown and crisp....







Fried my pepper bacon.....






A couple of my girl's eggs....


Then topped all with some pico de gallo and a sprinkle of chipotle hot sauce....

They were pretty tasty, I really liked the pepper bacon. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yet again, you've made me drool all over my keyboard! I'm going to have to get some kind of waterproof cover for it! It's probably a good thing you live far a way, otherwise I'd always be at your house eating whatever you're cookin' :-D

cowgirl said...

lol!! Thanks Mike! :)

Nate said...

It's a Cowgirl McMuffin. Looks yummy.

cowgirl said...

LOL Nate! That's a good one. :)
Thanks