Search Feature

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Pepper Gravy Fondue....(this was insanely good :))




Another one of those finger food/snack nights. I wouldn't make this often (for health reasons), but it was mighty tasty at the time!

I don't have many prep pictures... sliced and sauteed some German sausage from Fisher's Meat Market in Muenster Texas ( really great place!) ..




Chickenfried some boneless beef ribs (cubed)....



Made skillet gravy with the drippin's...




Used this wooden serving tray... it rotates.


Added a skillet for the gravy and started piling the goodies on...


Filled the skillet with hot pepper gravy.
On the bottom... sliced, sauteed German sausage...



To the right of the German sausage... little biscuits...



To the right of the mini biscuits came chickenfried beef ribs....then mushrooms sauteed in garlic butter..


Next came some Italian meatballs... and toasted, herb seasoned bread cubes...


To the right of the bread cubes came fried bologna cubes...and bacon wrapped meatballs..


Then crispy tatoe tots, more sauteed mushrooms and some breakfast sausage sticks...


Pepperoncini were scattered here and there...



First taste was a chickenfried rib cube, dipped in pepper skillet gravy...



I just had to try a biscuit too!!




It was pretty darned tasty. I had thought about making sausage gravy for dippin' but there was no need for more flavor or meat. lol

Served with veggie and fruit trays.... everybody was happy!

So far 2018 is lookin' good. No major disasters here. I have spring fever and the seed catalogs are showing up in the mail. Puts me in the mood to play in the dirt. lol
Hope you all are keeping safe, healthy and happy.
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

LindaG said...

Definitely looks great! Glad it was enjoyed.
God bless.

Big Dude said...

It looks insanely good

cowgirl said...

Thank you Linda! I enjoyed your youtube videos, They were great! Hope all is well with you and family. Thanks for stopping by! :)

cowgirl said...

lol Thank you Larry! It was fun to make. I will probably make it again in the future. Hope all is well with you and family. Good to see ya!

Rob said...

That looks so good...

cowgirl said...

Thanks so much Rob! I think the biscuits were my favorite. I've always loved biscuits and gravy. lol
Thanks for stopping by! :)

LindaG said...

Hubby has bronchitis and youngest son has a cold, I think; but we are blessed and both are recovering. :)

cowgirl said...

Darn it Linda, I'm sorry to hear! Hope they recover soon and I hope you don't come down with it too. Take care!

Tokarev said...

Girl, you had me when you said "gravy".

cowgirl said...

lol Thanks Tokarev! Good to see another gravy fan! :)