Search Feature

Monday, April 18, 2011

Have you ever had one of those "jama" days?

Have you ever had one of those jama days where you just hang out in your jamas all day and do nothing? Just relax?

Me neither but this was close to it. :)

I saved some of the smoked crablegs from the day before and treated myself to some smoked crab benedict!














When I took my first bite, I let out one of those little whimpers...reserved for bacon wrapped bacon.





I grabbed my favorite pillow and my breakfast and wrapped myself in a fuzzy blanket on the couch.....and enjoyed every bite.

I loved spoiling myself for a few hours. :)

14 comments:

Big Dude said...

The crab dinner looked delicious but this is over the top

Rocco said...

you realy know how to hurt a guy,
boy that looks good!

cowgirl said...

Thanks Larry!! I love smoked crab. :)

cowgirl said...

Thanks Rocco! I enjoyed that breakfast.. didn't even feel guilty for pampering myself. lol

Mrs. JP said...

Yum,,,that's a breakfast that needs to be eaten slowly to enjoy each bite. Looks delish.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Yes, I've had those days but never, ever have they been accompanied by crab.

cowgirl said...

Thank Mrs JP! I savored every bite. :)

cowgirl said...

:) Kathy you need to try it! Thanks!

Krogers3 said...

I like the way you think. How can I get rid of everyone in my house for just a little while. I think that's a meal best for alone time...

cowgirl said...

haha... I can see how that might be a problem Krogers3!
Yes this was one of those alone time meals, meant to be savored. :)
Thanks!

Rueben said...

Looks fantastic!! I think I will surprise my wife with a breakfast like this. She loves crab. But I've got to get up real early to be able to serve her before she wakes up. Thanks for the idea Cowgirl.

cowgirl said...

Thank you Rueben! :)
I hope it turns out well for you. I'm sure it will, your cooking is amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Jeanie, I know what you mean about those whimpers...I let one out just looking at this post! I'm gonna be dreaming about this one I think! lol

Dave~

cowgirl said...

lol Dave thanks!! I need to make this again soon. I could use another "jama day". :)