Search Feature

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Goofing off...enjoying the yucca and clouds

I love this time of the year. Maybe not the tornados but I enjoy the green pastures and blooming yucca.
The aroma in the air is incredible. :)















A thunderstorm was slowly moving into the area, the clouds were pretty amazing...









My favorite pasture for taking in the blooming yuccas...



they seem to go on forever....














my favorite little hilltop for cloud watching and star gazing....







a workover rig...



I really enjoyed the evening. :)

4 comments:

Rothe Homestead Farm said...

Great pics.....don't see scenery like that around here.
And I'm glad you're not working too hard!!
:)



Gene

cowgirl said...

Good to see ya Gene! I bet your scenery is a lot prettier.
Hope all is well in CT. :)
Thanks!

Mrs. JP said...

Nice pics. Don't you just love watching clouds as a summer storm comes through?

cowgirl said...

Thanks Mrs JP!
I do love watching storms too. :)