Search Feature

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year

Hope everyone has a safe new year's eve and a happy 2009!

When I think back on 2008, I feel so fortunate to have my family, my friends, my health.....
I appeciate all of the nice friends I've met through this blog. You've opened my eyes to the fact that there are so many good people in the world. Thank you all for the kind words, the e-mails and the laughs. You're the ones that keep me coming back to this blog.

Happy New Year, thank you for everything and please keep safe. :)

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy New Year to you too, Cowgirl. I've been enjoying your blog immensely and look forward to reading more 2009. Cheers!

cowgirl said...

Thank you so much Sherry!! Cheers to you too. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jeanie. Hope you have a prosperous one.

Ronp

cowgirl said...

Thank you Ron! Hope you and your family have a happy and prosperous new year too!

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your blog since meeting you on SMF. I'm tellin you, you wear me out just readin all you do. I guess I'm just gettin old. Happy New Year to you and yours.

Dave (Pign It)

cowgirl said...

Thank you for the kind words Dave! I have been enjoying your site too. You are a very talented fellow!

Somedays I do wish I had a clone... I'd take off and go fishing. :)

Hope you and family have a wonderful 2009!

Bessie Mae said...

I am inspired by your blog... I love to cook and can not wait to try some of your recipes. Thank you for sharing them. :) Thank you again. Bessie from Mac town.

cowgirl said...

Bessie Mae, thank you so much for the kind words!
I hope the recipes turn out well for you!:)