Search Feature

Friday, September 24, 2010

Simply Marvelous BBQ

I've been meaning to post this link for some time now. Talented smoking friend Steph from Simply Marvelous BBQ has a great line of dry rubs and marinades that you should try if you get the chance.
He also operates a very successful catering business out of Ventura California...
If you're in the area, please look him up. :)

I fell in love with his cherry and pecan dry rubs.. those are the only two I've tried so far.
The cherry rub is fantastic on beef but my favorite use for it is on venison and dove ... it's just sooo good. :)
The pecan rub was great on some Pecan Smoked Potato Smied Catfish too!

I hear raves reviews about his Marvelous Season All. Hope to try that soon...

Just wanted to give people a heads up on Stephs stuff... I meant to mention this when his cherry and pecan rubs became available online but forgot to!

2 comments:

Doitagain said...

Wow! I love your blog, read regularly-I am going to have to look up Simply Marvelous BBQ, because I grew up in Ventura, Ca. Such a small world!!!

Thanks for writing, love your stories!

cowgirl said...

Thank you Doitagain! Hope you get the chance to check out Steph's business.
Thanks for stopping by my blog too! :)