Search Feature

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Beef Rib Benedict .... I've found my dream breakfast. :)




Two of my favorite foods.... beef ribs and eggs benedict. What could be better? lol
Did the usual bacon dripping slather on the beef ribs. Salt, pepper and then into the drum with a bit of hickory.


Added a few chicken wings which had been seasoned with Beef Pho base and wrapped overnight.


I enjoyed wings and beef ribs the first night...





 \




Made some indian fry bread the next morning...




Topped the fry bread with heated beef rib slices..






Topped with a fresh egg from the hens....


made some chipotle hollandaise ...



Rolled a couple of Hatch chiles in cornmeal fish fry.... fried til golden...


Drizzled the chipotle hollandaise on top...


Added crisp onions and called er good.






The tender beef rib meat, slightly spicy chipotle hollandaise and soft indian fry bread were a good combination. I've used fry bread in the past for benedict and it's becoming one of my favorites.







It's hard to go wrong with tender beef rib meat. I'm sure I would love it sittin' on just about anything.


Everything is going great here. Winter has been mild, no major disasters.
The first calf of the year was born last week.
The critters are in good health and so am I. lol
Looks like 2018 is going to be a good one!
Hope everyone is healthy and happy and staying warm!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

cjbstar said...

Glad to see you posting again. The pictures made me hungry. Good to hear you are feeling better. I'm ready for 2018 to be a better year than last.

cowgirl said...

Thanks so much.... It's good to see you! :)
I hope 2018 is good to you...also hope that darned flu hasn't found you or family!
Thanks for stopping by!

LindaG said...

Your food always looks good, even if it is something I don't like. :-)

I fo love chicken wings though, and yours look great!

pid said...

that looks great. i wish i could find beef ribs in my area easier. thanks for still sharing your amazing food and all.

pid

cowgirl said...

Thanks Linda!
I love wings too and don't make them often enough. Hope you had a great weekend! :)

cowgirl said...

Thank you Pid! It's good to see you!
I get the ribs from the butcher but usually have to ask for them.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!