Search Feature

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Blackstone Griddle Ham, Egg, Cheese, Biscuit Pizza?





Not sure what to call this.
I'm really enjoying the Blackstone griddle. I think onion smash burgers are my favorite things to make but breakfasts are SO tasty too.

I had some smoked ham from a previous cook and decided to cube some up for the griddle, sauteed scallions and garlic in butter and scrambled a few eggs...



Made a batch of biscuit dough and flattened it out to about 1/2 inch thick.





I let the biscuit dough brown on one side...




It rises a tad while browning...



flipped the sucker over....
That was kind of tricky. Used two long spatulas :)


Started the build with some smoked cheese...




then the cubed ham, scrambled eggs and scallions...
topped with more cheese and used the steam lid to heat the top a bit. (didn't get a pic of that for some reason)




Breakfast...






I really liked this. I could have used more cheese, but will do that next time. Bacon might be another good addition. Not sure if it's needed though with the smoked ham. Just seems like bacon should go on everything. :)
Over all it was tasty!

Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Thanks for looking!



No comments: