Search Feature

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Macho Mayo Zesty Roasted Green Chile and Spicy Roasted Jalapeno Sauce





The kind folks at Macho Mayo  (formerly known as Mannaise) sent a couple of jars of their dippin' sauce for me to try. All I can say is Wow! Love the stuff!
They have two flavors, a Macho Mayo Zesty Roasted Green Chile and  Macho Mayo Spicy Roasted Jalapeno. The sauce can be used straight out of the jar for dippin' or in your favorite recipes that call for regular ole mayonnaise. It's a great way to spice up deviled eggs, sandwiches, quesadillas or get creative and use it to spice up any boring meal.. :)

After giving them the pinky finger test I grabbed a bag of tortilla chips and went to town on em. Had to stop myself from devouring the whole jar before I could use some for cooking!

My first cook with the sauce was a Macho Mayo Zesty Roasted Green Chile Slathered Smoked Prime Rib. (Will post pics soon). Great change from the prime rib horseradish dippin' sauce routine.


A big Thanks to the folks at Macho Mayo! You've got some killer products (I mean that in a good way lol)

 Macho Mayo can be purchased ONLINE  if you don't see it LOCALLY .

Forgot to mention....
I'm not a huge fan of super hot food. I like to be able to taste the food without scorching my taste buds. Both the Zesty Roasted Green Chile and the Spicy Roasted Jalapeno sauce were not overpowering for me. They both had a great balance of heat and flavor. Great stuff!





No comments: