Search Feature

Sunday, July 13, 2014

That Darned Full Moon





That darned moon still has a hold on me. I just love it!
I sat on the front porch and watched the full moon rise last night. It was SO pretty! Looked like a big orange ball rising in the sky. :)











A few clouds showed up...almost looked like smoke.



One of the things I love about living out here is the beautiful night sky.  The sweet smell of sage fills the air.... the sound of coyotes yipping in the distance relaxes me. Kinda feels like I belong here. :)

6 comments:

Sunnybrook Farm said...

I was so tired that I went to sleep and missed it until I saw your nice photos.

LindaG said...

We had a crazy thunderstorm yesterday afternoon, and we've had so many mosquitoes I didn't even try to get a look at it.

You had a lovely, clear night. Thanks for sharing it with us. :-)

Bushman said...

I saw that moon on the way to work the other morning. It was fabulous. I wish I could have pulled over and taken a picture!

cowgirl said...

Sunnybrook I sure understand! Sometimes It's hard to keep your eyes open, especially after a full day of work. Hope you enjoyed the pics. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

cowgirl said...

Linda it sounds like you had a wild night. Hope the storms didn't do any damage! If you fine a way to keep skeeters from biting, please let me know. I seem to be a mosquito magnet. :)
Hope you're having a great week!

cowgirl said...

Bushman I bet it was beautiful in the morning! Watching the sunrise on one side and the moon set on the other. :)
Hope you are having a great week too, thanks for stopping by!