Search Feature

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The most popular person at the lake

Ok, there were just three of us at the lake and I was the only one with a bowl of fried chicken. :)
I loaded up the fishing gear, fried some chicken and met friends at a little lake for the evening.













The fish weren't biting and I sort of started thinking of other things...like how nice it would be to take a trip to Greece... and how bad my fishing tennies look. lol



and whether I like the red fishing rod better than the blue one.... :)





I finally gave up on the fish and went for a walk.







Even though I didn't catch anything, I had a nice evening. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a great little spot....oooooh spot.... anyway lol it's great to just go to the water and relax, pretty sunsets are always something i try to stop and enjoy. Bud

LindaG said...

And took a bunch of great pictures! :)

cowgirl said...

Ha Bud! :)
It was a nice evening.. got kind of cold though. I ended up wearing two coats to keep warm. :)

cowgirl said...

Thanks Linda! :)
I have a bad habit of keeping my camera with me!

Mrs. JP said...

You would have certainly been the most popular gal in the holler w/ a bucket of fried chicken.

Rueben said...

Hey Cowgirl, its not always about the catching as you know. It looks to me like you had a fine time. Looks to me that there was no shortage of great chow. The worst day at the lake is better than the best day at the office is what I say.
Rueben

Notbobvilla said...

Great pictures as always. I think a bowl of fried chicken is a great way to popular.

cowgirl said...

:) Thanks Mrs JP!

cowgirl said...

Thank you Rueben! I like your "saying".

cowgirl said...

Thank you NotBob.. The fried chicken went over well with the others. :)