Marjorie from cowgirlgoods so kindly nominated my blog to receive a Stylish Blogger Award. :)
Thank you Marjorie!! That was so nice of you. :)
Upon receiving the award, bloggers are to
1) Thank the person who gave you the award, by providing a link to their site.
2) Share 7 things about yourself, that other bloggers might not know.
3) Give the Award to 15 newly discovered or interesting bloggers.
4) Notify each of those bloggers to present the Award (I’ll try).
Hmmm... everyone knows about my aversion to water dogs, tomato horn worms and mice... also my love of the full moon. This is harder than I thought it would be!
1. I used to ride a dirt bike... loved it. :) Didn't replace it after my last wreck. (probably a good thing)
2. I would love to be a bush pilot or have my own show like Steven Rinella on The Wild Within---Travel channel....(he has it made. :))
3. Best gift from a man (in person) a diamond necklace and a hand gun. Second best gift 100 dozen roses. (Mentioned in an earlier post that was deleted)
4. I'm not afraid to get dirty but love a bubble bath. ( I'm washable)
5. My eyes are green. ( I have two of them :))
6. I've dined at 5 star restaurants in Miami, Los Angeles, Honolulu and other places, but prefer watching the sun set while cooking on my little tractor rim fire ring beside a desolate lake.
7. Sleep with a teddy bear and a hand gun. :)
I know some of you already knew this stuff!
I've met some very interesting bloggers and have enjoyed visiting their sites.. The world is such an interesting place. :)
I would like to pass these awards on to...
(not in any special order...)
Marc at The Grill Adventures by Broadcast Marc
Chris at My Business
Mark at Simple Man, Simple Plan
Buck at Inside Out Living
Gene at Garden of Eat'n
Mr and Mrs JP at The Little Dog Shelter in the Holler
Rabid at The Maine Outdoorsman
Larry and Bev at Big Dudes Ramblings
Klimt at Garden Life
David at A Midwest Garden
Jos at El Fogon de Lena
Jeffery at Nose to Tail
Capt. Ron at Tarpon Tails
Larry at West Country Canoes
Linda at Me
Fr Z. at What does Prayer Really Say
I know I've left a lot of my favorites out!! It's hard to just pick a few.
Thank you again Marjorie, I appreciate it! :)