Search Feature

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big Poppa Smokers... American Made Grills

I wanted to take time to mention a good friend's web site that might be of interest to smokers and grillers or anyone wanting to get started with outdoor cooking.

My Smoking Pal, Big Poppa, has a great online site offering American made grills and so much more. :)

Big Poppa Smokers


Big Poppa's site contains a Big Poppa TV section with how-to videos for preparing anything from Prime Rib on the cooker to a simple, wonderful "Fattie". I only wish smell-o-vision were available. :)

One of my favorite things about the site is BP's Grilling gallery ... where I get my hind end kicked on a regular basis by the outstanding smokers that hang out there. lol

If you get the time, check it out, browse over the smokers and grills..... sign into the Gallery and join in on the fun. Top three posts for the month receive Big Poppa bucks good for accessories in the store.
It's been a lot of fun sharing recipes and ideas with the talented smokers there.
Another benefit for me.... by hanging out in the gallery, I keep outta trouble. lol

Thanks Big Poppa for putting up with me! :)



If you are interested in quality guitars and accessories, check out Big Poppa's other sites.

Ernie Ball and
Music Man Guitars

10 comments:

Chris said...

They do make some good pits from what I've seen and have a great website. I'd love to add a rotisserie pit like some of these or a Jed.

cowgirl said...

Chris, thanks for checking out the site!
I'd like to have a rotisserie pit too.. maybe someday. :)
I know you have a full schedule but if you ever get the time, come on over to the grilling gallery. I KNOW you could kick my hind end with your cooking talent!
Thanks Chris. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for link to the site...maybe when I win the lottery! HA!

Hope the tornadoes weren't around you last night.

cowgirl said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! :)
I wish I'd win too but I guess you have to buy the tickets to play. lol

The tornadoes missed me again... I think I'm just to ornery to get hit.

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

Looks like I am going to be without a grill OR smoker for 6 months to a year... Really liked your buddies' site. Lots of terrific tips.

cowgirl said...

Oh no David!! That's terrible!
Do you think you could find a food grade barrel for a drum smoker?
I can't imagine going that long without grilling or smoking, you are a lot stronger than me. :)
Hope all is going well for you.

Thank you for checking out Big Poppa's site. :)

Mrs. JP said...

Hey,
how's Sugar? Is she being a sweetie pie. You know if she turns out to be just a good friend (just?!) you could always get another to be her friend AND a worker bee. ;)

cowgirl said...

lol I like the way you think Mrs JP!
She is doing great.. seems to like it here. I have two other dogs that have welcomed her into the family... I'll probably stop with three for now. :)

Thanks Mrs JP!

big poppa said...

Thank you so much for your support and kind words! You are a doll!

cowgirl said...

You're sure welcome Big Poppa and Thank you!
I'm not one to endorse a site unless I believe in it.
Your site is a winner. :)

I enjoy hanging out there.. thanks for putting up with me. lol