Search Feature

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank You Ken!

Smoking friend Ken from the Carolinas was kind enough to send a box of goodies to me, which I received yesterday!! Made my day!! :)
Ken owns and operates a Pool and Spa building company in the Carolinas called PoolScape Pools and Spas.
Builds some amazing looking pools!! Beautiful!

http://www.poolscapepools.com/


Ken sent a nice PoolScape T-Shirt, Visor and even a Carolina Panther Koozie!! :)








I love them Ken....thank you for being so thoughtful!! :)

4 comments:

dracothehound said...

You will have to show Ken you Pool the old watering hole lololol

cowgirl said...

lol My fancy swimming pool. :)
I have actually been in the stock tank to cool off! lol

Ken said...

You are just too kind, I'd go swimming with you in the
Shrimp Pool... lol

Did you try out your Koozi, last night they do keep them a lot colder makes the blue last longer..

cowgirl said...

lol Ken, Thanks. :)
You would be welcome to swim in my shrimp pond anytime. lol
I did not have a beer last night, but it would have tasted great with the venison fajita.. I should have tried one.

I'm looking forward to trying out the koozie and visor, I'm already enjoying the t-shirt!

Thanks again Ken, you are too kind!