Search Feature

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Big Catch

My big catch...
This picture was taken seconds before my big catch jumped out of the 5 gallon bucket right into my lap, sending me over backwards into the dirt. lol

Not sure which one of us was surprised the most.....but I was the one that let out a scream while my big catch sat on my chest and attempted ... (what it looked like from my angle)...to give me a kiss.



Here he is, a bit dusty from the ordeal.....but he wasn't half as dusty as my hind end. lol



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can ya blame the ol boy?if i was a catfish i would jump in your lap too :D
Chupa

Irish said...

I don't believe you. Show us the picture of your dusty butt, lol.

cowgirl said...

lol Chupa and Irish.
Sorry... no pictures of my dusty hind end. :)

Irish said...

Ok, then how about just the cheek prints in the dust? Lol!

cowgirl said...

LOL Irish, taking a picture of my cheek imprints didn't even cross my mind at the time. :)